Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lazy Sundays

I updated the travel blog HERE with days 3,4 and 5.  Still got 2 days left to write and the travel back home, but that'll have to wait till later.

Today's such a lazy Sunday, and you can tell when the whole house is quiet for a day when everyone's home.  That means everyones napping haha.

Spring Break officially started for me Friday afternoon, yet I haven't done anything worthy yet.  Tomorrow heading out FINALLY to hang with Judy in the afternoon, then dinner with Jane.  Missing you D, you suck for being in LA haha jk XD)

So far my spring break consists of me working on a research paper for genetics.  Hella lame, i swear... whatever, its only 3-5 pages, yet the requirements are ridiculous...
Anyways, i should start writing the paper now, just so I dont do most of it last minute..

No comments:

Post a Comment