Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tahoe Trip and March Madness

March 14, 2010

Tahoe trip was so much fun! After coming back, the whole week went by so quick that it still felt like i was on vacation.

Saturday's plans had changed after I had written that.  Instead of splitting up, only 3 people ended up boarding while the rest of us were playing in the backyard.  Major snowball fights, a massive man-made snow slide, lots of snowman building and plenty of picture taking going around (come on.. we're so Filipino. Cameras out 24/7 haha).

Our dinner that night was so amazingly awesome! Taco soup, buffalo chicken nachos and sliders! OMG... such goodness all in one night.
I swear, the whole weekend all we did was eat.. but you know what they say.. best memories are over food right?

---------------
Every weekend this March I got something going on, so my schedules a bit hectic especially since it's "midterm" season (midterms? i get like 3 of them in a semester per class lol) so when do I have time to study?

Last weekend was Ate's birthday weekend.  Dinner then drinking at a lounge.. i skipped out on drinking (since i dont drink..), but dinner was nice.  Got a private room, food was great, service.... ehhh... not so good.. okay im being nice about it.. it SUCKED =D

This weekend fun was my nephews FIRST birthday <3 gotta love that.  So cute.  We celebrated at Jollibee and I swear, that the MC's voice sounded just like Josh's from HYPE 5-0 haha!
We got to see the big Jollibee too.. HAHA the freakin mascot can blink >< its so scary!

Next weekend got a baptism to go to and the week after is the last weekend of spring break, so im sure im bound to be doing something.

March is only halfway through and its already getting crazy!  I cant wait for spring break to come so i can relax..

I should get back to studying.. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment